- The first and largest illustrated initiative for Islamic Jurisprudence; It is a must for every Muslim household.
- An integrated system for teaching the jurisprudence of the acts of worship for individuals, institutes, and otherwise
. - It links people to the Book and the Sunnah with a simplified illustrated method.
- It simplifies the rulings relating to the acts of worship for Muslims through teaching using the most modern teaching aids.
- The teaching method is based on seeing; as is in his saying “Pray as you have seen me pray.”
- For each lesson there are explanatory pictures as well as a video.
- Translated into 14 different languages spoken by five billion people around the world.
- Appendage with the book is an encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence consisting of over 50 educational videos, and tens of books and audios.